Computer Technology Support
Communities Unlimited provides professional information technology support and guidance at an affordable cost. Many of these services are designed to increase the overall capacity of nonprofit organizations. Our experienced staff helps nonprofits by providing customer-focused services tailored to each organization's individual technological needs.
Our technology services help businesses and organizations focus on their mission without getting bogged down with the technology issues.
Our technology services include:
- IT strategic planning, purchase decisions, requirement, and bid assessment or implementation
- Hardware and software telephone support
- Onsite hardware and software installation
- Malware protection and removal (Viruses, Spyware, Adware)
- One-on-one instruction
- Local-Area and Wide-Area network design and installations
- Technology training plan development
- Office automation
- Review specialized software packages
- Database design and development
- Website design and development
For more information, give us a call at 479.443.2700.