Household Water Well System (HWWS) Loans
The Household Water Well System Loans are low-interest loans for the purpose of drilling a new well, rehabilitating an existing well or well treatment installation.
- Live in an eligible Mississippi county (View List)
- Live in a rural area or town of 50,000 or fewer people
- Combined household income of all members does not exceed 100% of the median non-metropolitan household income for the state or territory in which the individual resides - $39,441
- Own and occupy the home being improved
- Cannot be associated with the construction of a new dwelling
- Cannot be used to substitute well for water service available from collective water systems
- Cannot be suspended or debarred from participation in Federal programs.
Please mail completed applications to:
ATTN: Holly Baker
3 East Colt Square Drive
Fayetteville, AR 72703